Improve your German reading, pronunciation, and listening skills. Make learning new vocabulary so much easier with 10 fun and engaging German stories.
Reading and listening to short stories is an effective and enjoyable method of learning German.
For those of you who can’t just slip away from life, travel to Germany, and immerse yourself in the language in order to learn it, this is your solution! Listening to native-spoken German stories is the next best thing.
You have at your fingertips the audiobook that allows you to:
- Gain a greater vocabulary that you can use immediately, every day. You will add 1,500+ German words and expressions to your repertoire through the encounter of descriptive sentences and casual conversations woven throughout the stories.
- Sharpen your comprehension of the spoken word by listening to a native German speaker.
- Learn how to pronounce German words properly.
- Familiarize yourself with a wide range of grammar structures and put them to use today.
- Avoid the monotonous task of memorizing grammar rules. How awesome is that?!
Each story is recorded by a native German speaker at a natural speed for learners to understand what is being said.
All stories are written using vocabulary that you could easily use in your day-to-day conversations.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.